InventHelp Store – https://pbndomainsi.blogspot.com/2019/04/how-to-patent-product-many-sites-will.html. Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of this reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good an insurance policy you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar services that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior new product idea to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to consider the risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.