Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some of your reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Include too many similar providers that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or InventHelp Success Stories is on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those InventHelp Invention Stories posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they begin a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product idea but they have already decided about their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.